HELPING BUYERS AND SELLERS IN WASHINGTON, DC METROPLEX PLAN AND ACHIEVE THEIR INVESTMENT GOALS USING EFFECTIVE NEGOTIATION STRATEGIES.
Dedicated to providing quality service through a stress-free step-by-step system of real estate services designed to assure a smooth, exciting and worthwhile relocation of our clients. With the Dedicated Staff at EMA Real Estate Group and RE/MAX Excellence Realty, we are committed to exceeding your highest expectation by always going the extra mile in serving all your real estate needs.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Tennessee, Knoxville Tennessee, 1986.
- Licensed in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C.
- Buyer Broker Certification, 1993.
- Relocation and Foreclosure Specialist, 1996.
- First-time Homebuyer/Creative Financing Experience - 17 years.
- National Association of REALTORS (NAR).
- Maryland Association of REALTORS (MAR).
- Metropolitan Regional Information System (MRIS)
- Greater Capital Area Association of REALTORS (GCAAR).
- Re/max International Network of REALTORS.
- By Referral Only Network of REALTORS.
- Russer Online Dominance Network of REALTORS.
- Certified Residential (REALTORS) Specialists (CRS).
- Property Minder Member REALTOR alliance Network.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 100% Club, REMAX International, 2000 - Current.
- Executive Club, RE/MAX International - 1999.
- President's Club, RE/MAX International - 1998.
- Certified Freddie Mac CreditSmart Counselor.
- Instructor, Principles & Practice of Real Estate 1996 - 1997.
- President, Toastmasters Club #36/7415, Washington DC, 1989 -1992.
- Competent Toastmaster Award, Toastmasters International, 1991.
- Mathematics Teacher, Montgomery County Schools(Adult Ed), 1989 - 1992.
- Architect, Bryant and Bryant Architects and Planners, Wash., DC 1986 -1992.
Honest and effective marketing strategist, who is always reliable and helpful.
13 year - Maryland resident, currently living in Silver Spring, Maryland with wife and three of our four children. Enjoys tennis, swimming, reading and traveling. Football and basketball enthusiast! If you want a full-time Professional that understands buildings, experienced in the real estate business and is available every step of the way, call EMCEE at (301) 452-5252.
WHY HIRE EMA REAL ESTATE GROUP OF RE/MAX TO SELL YOUR PROPERTY.
WE HAVE OFFICES WORLDWIDE TO SERVE ALL YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS.
REALTORS: Refer your Clients out of your area for world-class service.